Friday, January 23, 2009

Telephone Town Hall next Tuesday

As we grapple with some of the most challenging issues facing our nation in decades, I want to make sure that you are informed and can participate in crafting solutions. To that end, next Tuesday night, I will be hosting my first telephone town hall meeting. Basically this is a conference call with me on the line in Washington taking questions and comments from you back in the District.

This is a great opportunity for you to share your concerns and questions directly with me from the comfort of your own home. The call is free, and I'd love to hear from you.

Call this number 1-877-229-8493 to join in, and enter this PIN 14577 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, January 27. My staff and I will be on the line to help you, and I am eager to hear what you have to say.